Conditions of Use
- While Council has endeavoured to make use of the best information currently available to it, it is noted that some of the information required to provide an estimate is sourced from third parties and is beyond Council's control.
- Amounts may vary depending on increases or falls in individual property values following 2022 re-valuations by the NSW Valuer-General or by supplementary valuations by the NSW Valuer-General since 2019.
- The NSW Government declared a 3.7% rate peg for the 2023/2024 financial year.
- The calculator cannot provide an estimate where the property is assessed as having more than one rating category (such as a ground floor business with a first story dwelling). Owners of mixed-use properties will need to contact Council's Revenue Team on (02) 6354 9999 for an estimate.
- I understand that the rates calculation is based on my land valuation only and does not include water, sewer and waste charges.
Check box below to acknowledge above conditions of use.
This rates calculator cannot estimate the charges for mixed use properties. Please contact Council on (02) 6354 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a quote from our Revenue Department.